Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: a gorgeous 16 year old girl in Cali

  1. #1
    Vespasian
    Guest Vespasian's Avatar

    Post

    So I need a very sexy gorgeous girl for the movie I'm doin'. All she has to do is sit by a wall in one of those skirt dresses, and lick a red tootsie pop. What can I say I need sex appeal, and of course all of you Californians know that the golden age is 18.

    Of course though I find out this gorgeous....I mean dark brown hair green eyes full lips and perfect teeth type shit.....to be in my movie. I was talking to someone recently and they said that I need her parents permission I need to make out a contract or whatever and have them sign it.

    So is this true I'm pretty sure it is. I just wanted to check with some pros first.

    Thankyou

    ------------------

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vespasian:
    So I need a very sexy gorgeous girl
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hell, who doesn't! wink

    (Now, Annette, if you're reading this you know that YOU are the only sexy gorgeous girl in my life...)

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  3. #3
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Wow, Roger, do I hear the trembling of fear in your voice?
    Does your wife really hang out on the fimmaking boards?!!!

    I'm not sure about the using a minor thing, but just to protect yourself, if she's a minor, I would INSIST not only that the parents give permission in writing, but that they are there while you shoot the thing.

    I don't know about the rest of the country, but in California, in these politically correct times, if the girl gets pissed off at you for ANY reason, all she has to do is say you tried to force her to have sex, and as far as the law is concerned, you are guilty until you proove your innocence.
    Time to go to jail, and if she's a minor, she's automatically the victim, you're the victimizer.
    It's happended many times before, and in fact, the sexual harassment laws in this state are written that way.
    I was told, by a female trainer, along with a group of men in training at a new job a few years ago that; "you know guys, if you sexually harass a woman here, they don't have to prove it. You have to prove you didn't do it, and that's hard to do sometimes, so behave yourself."

    My comment: "Yeah, it IS hard to prove your innocence. That's why our founding fathers wrote that you're innocent until proven guilty into the constitution."

    She looked at me like I was from Mars, not getting what I said, then said "well, that's California law, so that's the way it is."

    Moral of the story: California law, or more correctly, any sex law, supercededs the U.S. constitution.
    My cousin was going through a nasty divorce, and his wife was trying to keep his kids away from him. He was fighting that obviously, so she pulled the old tried and true:
    She told the cops he had molested the kids.
    Bang, you're arrested, you don't get to see your kids, and all this without any evidence.
    He never touched his kids, and his ex-wife admitted this only after my cousin shot himself in the head.

    Anyway, so get her parents, her grandparents, her uncles, your uncles, and videotape the whole thing to protect yourself!
    Or use a girl over 18.
    You're a little safer that way.

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Vespasian
    Guest Vespasian's Avatar
    Yep I know exactly what you mean about all those bullshit laws Matt. I really apreciate your advice though, it feels good talking to a pro.

    This girl though man drives me friggin' crazy, she is soo gorgeous. I really want her in my film. I think what I am going to do is, meet her parents first, and see how they are, so then I can tell wether or not she is worth the effort. I met her at working at a ski resort this winter. Hey Matt you ski or snowboard?

    I read that screenplay you sent me, it's great are you planning on shooting that anytime soon? I will send you mine as soon as I get around to scanning the whole thing. I was suppose to start shooting this friday buuut my sync recorder is in the shop, and the guy never showed up on friday. I'll have it soon though.

    Thanks again Matt!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •